Beach Holiday: September 2018 Our Vision: Identify and package affordable experiences Our Statement: To Provide…
Discover Mauritius in 4 Days/ 3 Nights.
DAY ONE: DEPART NAIROBI
Depart Nairobi on Kenya Airways/Air Mauritius flight schedule to depart at 1300-1820, 1425-1940 or 2150-0310, arrive Mauritius, met on arrival and transfer to a hotel of choice
DAY TWO & THREE: MAURITIUS
Spend TWO fabulous days at leisure in Dubai enjoying the many facilities offered by the hotel. Bed and breakfast at the hotel
DAY FOUR: MAURITIUS-NAIROBI
Depart from Mauritius on scheduled timings which are either be at 0355-0710, 0840-1200 or 1910-2220 on different days
END OF OUR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT
Please note that the Rate Includes the following:-
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the rooms stated
- Meal Plans stated
- Airfare Nairobi-Mauritius-Nairobi on Air Mauritius/Kenya Airways Economy Class
- Meet & greet services on arrival
- Welcome pack including a welcome letter with a Brochure and a map of Mauritius
- Courtesy visit and information meeting by our hotel representative at the clients’ hotel
- Return Transfers Airport/Hotel/Airport
Please note that the Rate Excludes the following:-
- Airport Taxes of USD 390 per person and its subject to change
- Travel / Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Items of a personal nature e.g. tips, laundry, telephone, porterage, drinks, etc.
- Visa costs if applicable
- Any other item not mentioned above
DAY EXCURSIONS BOOKED & QUOTED ON REQUEST
Embark on a dream Catamaran cruise and experience sailing at its best!
Spend a memorable day onboard Island Hopper or Cat Cruiser our Day Cruisers designed specifically for day sail excursions. After an exhilarating sail from Pointe Jerome, our catamaran will arrive at a snorkeling spot where it is your choice to either, swim in calm waters, snorkel with colorful reef fish, soak up the glorious sun rays or simply relax. Our catamarans will then take you to the mouth of GRSE River, where you will see the lush vegetation that lies on either side of the river’s banks and where you might get a chance to spot monkeys and bats on the tree tops before reaching the waterfalls.
Then after you will be served a delicious BBQ lunch prepared by our friendly crew before reaching Isle aux Cerfs which is truly a perfect piece of paradise. Once on the island you may go for a walk on the beach and enjoy the islands renowned sand bank before setting sail back to Pointe Jerome with a chilled drink in hand whilst listening and dancing to the sound of the Sega music played by our crew members.
- 8:45: Meeting Point – Embarkation Pointe Jerome, Mahebourg
- 9:00: Departure Time
- Head to GRSE – Discover the biggest lagoon in Mauritius
- Visit to Ile aux Cerfs (2 hours)
- 13:00: BBQ Lunch + Unlimited Drinks
- Sail towards Blue Bay
- 16:00: Return TimeR5
Discover Ile aux Cerfs & its surroundings
The Eastern village of Trou d’Eau Douce will steal your heart at first sight. At dawn, the village comes abuzz as locals set out on their daily routine. The fishermen push their pirogues into the blue waters of the East, while some catch the bus to work at the nearby luxury hotels. Street vendors set up to welcome the first customers and the village shops open their wooden doors or roll up their shutters, in wait of tourists and visitors.
Around midday, quaint restaurants serve mouth-watering local dishes in front of a stunning panorama of islets and glimmering turquoise waters. Later in the afternoon, as villagers come home from school and work, a queue slowly builds up at the bakery, where a fresh batch of pain maison is baking. Activities slow down early in this corner of the island where people wake at dawn.
On weekends, the village gets busy again as the beach houses welcome family gatherings. Locals meet for mass in the church of Trou d’Eau Douce. This iconic building, designed by famous artist Marcel Lagesse, is built out of volcanic rock and delicate stained glass windows. It is a true statement to the beautiful resources and visionaries that populate our island.
- The Catamaran departs from Four a Chaux
- We sail in the longest lagoon of the island along the east coast, staying inside the barrier reef.
- You have the choice to visit the Waterfalls of Grand River South East
- Snorkelling in the Bay of “Deux Freres” and visit the famous Ile aux Cerf with all its activities.
- Just enjoy the beauty of the turquoise water and sail further down to one of the small islands, where we moor nearby for a mouth-watering BBQ prepared by our experienced crew.
- Expected arrival time to Trou d’eau Douce
Discover the Northern Islands of Mauritius!
Travel in comfort to the magnificent Northern Isles aboard a modern and spacious 42-foot Scape Yacht Catamaran maintained in pristine condition and skippered by a friendly and highly professional team. Standing a huge chance of encountering dolphins and whales on this highly informative and unforgettable adventure cruise. Whether you are looking for a trip at leisure or a more adventurous one, our aim is to make sure this day remains one of the best days in your life!
Our cruise package includes breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks. Wind Dancer is the ONLY Catamaran Company offering visits of both Flat Island (in the morning) and Gabriel Island (after lunch), and a 45-min stopover around Coin de Mire on the return journey where you have the opportunity to swim and snorkel in a breathtaking natural aquarium.
All three islands are preserved nature reserves with a rich bird life and spectacular hiking trails. We highly recommend the 45-min hike which circles Gabriel Island and/or the 1-hr hike to the lighthouse that sits atop Flat Island. Those hikes offer superb vistas and the opportunity to observe from up close our tropic bird, Paille-en-Queue (Scientific Name: Phaethon Lepturus). Participants planning to hike should bring a comfortable pair of shoes.
Whales (depending on the season) and dolphins can be frequently encountered on this cruise, but there is a resident population of marine turtles inside the lagoon of Gabriel Island which can be observed daily.
- 8:00: Boarding
- 8:15 – 8:30: Breakfast & pre-departure safety briefing by the Captain
- 8:30: Sailing to the Northern Island
- 10:00: Visit of Flat Island Hiking, Bird-Watching, Snorkelling, Swimming
- 12.00: Lunch served on-board
- 12.30 to 14.30: Visit of Gabriel Island, Hiking, Bird-Watching, Snorkelling & Swimming
- 15.00: Forty-five-minute stopover at Coin de Mire Swimming & Snorkelling in a natural aquarium. Snacks served on-board
- 16:30: Expected return time to Grand-Baie